Washoe Country School District
Public Complaint Process
The Board of Trustees of the Washoe County School District recognizes that parents/guardians have the right and the responsibility to represent their children, and that other citizens have an interest in commenting on public education. Therefore, it is the obligation of the employees of the District to respond to questions, concerns and complaints.
Below are complaint processes that will be following for the public, staff and students.
Public Complaints - Board Policy and Other Documents
- Board Policy 9031, Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
- Board Policy 1312, Public Complaint Procedure
- Administrative Procedure SUP-P005, Public Complaint Procedure (English)
- Administrative Procedure SUP-F002, Public Complaint Form (English)
- Procedimiento para quejas - (Espanol)
- Formulario para quejas publicas - (Espanol)
Other Types of Complaints
If you have questions about the public complaint process, please call the Office of Community Engagement and Communications at (775) 348-0371.