Washoe Country School District
Parents can say goodbye to sending cash and checks to the school cafeteria! By creating a secure online account with myLunchMoney.com, parents can continue to manage their student’s life easily and conveniently. Whether it’s viewing what meals your child purchased for the week or simply setting weekly or daily spending limits for your child, myLunchMoney provides you with a direct link to your student’s school wherever you have internet access.
- Spending History – View a 7-day history of your student's purchases
- Low Balance Email Notification – Receive email notification when the account balance is low
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Receive email notification prior to credit card expiration
- Meal Control Settings Select “meals only” and/or “a la carte” meals for your students
- Spending Limit Settings – Set daily and weekly spending limits for their students
- Multi-Student Funding – Fund multiple students at the same time
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about myLunchMoney.com.
Having trouble enrolling, accessing your account, or navigating the website?
Click here for help or call the Nutrition Services office at (775) 353-5930.