Washoe Country School District
Prescription Drug Plan
All District Employees/Retirees and their eligible dependents covered through one of the District's four medical plans (Saint Mary's/Renown EPO or Saint Mary's/Renown PPO Plan) has Prescription Drug coverage. This coverage is administered by a company called Catalyst Rx (888/869-4600).
Here is a brief overview of your Prescription Drug coverage:
- RETAIL FEATURE
- $50 per Member per Calendar Year Deductible
- $5 Co-payment for Generic drugs
- $25 Co-payment for Preferred Brand Name drugs
- $50 Co-payment for Non-Preferred Brand Name drugs
- MAIL ORDER OPTION (Available for maintenance prescription drugs)
- No Annual Deductible
- 90-day Supply
- $10 Co-payment for Generic drugs
- $50 Co-payment for Preferred Brand Name drugs
- $100 Co-payment for Non-Preferred Brand Name drugs
To find out if a prescription drug(s) is on the Catalyst Rx Formulary and/or the Co-payment you would pay for the prescription:
- Go to the Catalyst Rx website at www.catalystrx.com
- Click on "Clients"
- Enter the username: wcsd
- Enter the password: wcsd33
- Click on "Drug Information"
The Catalyst Rx Formulary may change at the beginning of each Calendar Year and also during the year if a drug becomes available as a Generic or over-the-counter. So be sure to check the Catalyst Rx website if you want to see if a specific drug has been added or deleted from their Formulary.